Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I Need Some Friends

Hello everyone,

I have been playing around with myspace a bit of late, as everyone tells me it is soooo good and the wave of the future...

Personally I don't like it that much yet, but maybe it will grow on me...

anyway, I've got no mates - well actually I've got 3, but I need a few more...

if you are into myspace please visit my page and become a friend so I don't feel like such a looser...

http://www.myspace.com/dekkersjourney

thanks - Peter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little late is better than not at all!
To me the "feeling" of 1) - internet, 2) - weblog and 3) - "my space", )what ever the generic name for this is) is a lot like 1) "you", 2) "we" and 3) "me".
On the basis of this, I suspect that the "me" is going to be most popular. No.1 is too inpersonal, No.2 is too much hard work, bit No.3, who does not want others to know about "ME".