Monday, April 24, 2006

Sawadeekaa from Naomi

Hey Everyone,
Looks like it's my turn to send a message home......but where to start??? Today was our first english classes and I have to say I loved it...I literally couldn't get the grin off my face the whole time, during the break the girls had me skipping rope with them (in very hot weather) I think this was the wake up call for the fact that I'm not young anymore....the girls thought my puffing was hilarious.
We are pretty blown away by how well our kids are fitting in....Jacob is outside playing soccer with the boys alot and Sam was the hit of the community centre staff today (apparently he gets points for cuteness) I think he actually got kidnapped (by some responsible older girls) for a while today and then he says he got taken on a motorbike ride, dunno of that's true or not.
Anyway, we are loving it here.....everytime I eat, I think maybe I am in heaven....yummy food.
Anyway, that's it for now.....maybe I will get more deep and meaningful later....maybe not!!!!

Heaps of love to you all
Naomi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi, All is well here, work as usual for me, Briam is coming to grips with the work situation.He will be back to wearing ties come Monday.Do you have an email address we can contact you on that is not the open forum? We love you heaps. Have you found a something special that you would like for your birthday yet? Just let me know ....Love mumXXX