Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Finally..........a word from Naomi

Hey everyone,
Sorry it has taken me so long to leave a post..........Peter has had to literally bring me to the computer to get it done!!!!!!!!

I just want to let everyone know that things are going really great here, I am really enjoying getting to know my new neighbourhood, and enjoying spending heaps of time with people here.

I taught my first C.R.E class at Noble Park Primary yesterday, it felt really good and natural to get back into teaching......I missed it for the few weeks that I wasn't doing it.

I would have to say that one of the nicest bits about moving is the brilliant way that Sammy has settled into his new school.....we are at week 4 now, and he has been brilliant. The school has assured me that they love having him there, he is doing all his school work and behaving the way he should be.........he is even going to be a cowboy in the school production next week!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess God really does know what he's doing!!!!!! Moving the kids, and particulary Sam, was a huge faith step for us, and one I struggled to trust God on.......so it has been an amazing experience to see it all work out so well.

Anyway..........I promise I will will make a bigger effort with getting on line in future......

Thanks for reading, and we'd love to hear back from you

Naomi

No comments: