Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It has been a long time...

It has been a very long time since I have blogged, and the truth of the matter is that although I have been busy I have simply not wanted to blog. I have been worn out by it all, maintaining it and other websites, blogger, myspace etc… it is all a great waste of time, or so I thought until I realised how much I missed doing it all, I use my blogs as a journal, they are cathartic for me. I can’t say that everything I write here is correct or truth or that I won’t want to take my words back in a year’s time but I need to get this stuff out, I need to put it out there, I hope and pray for feedback, both positive and negative, these comments make me think, make me ponder and I hope make me grow. I do not even know if anyone is interested in what I write. Is anyone interested in what I value?... but that is the beauty of the blog, I guess it does not matter.

I am looking to continue my study next year, I will be working towards my masters after taking a short detour in a Grad Dip. In order to do this, and continue with the work I am doing here in Springvale, I will need to become disciplined, as a result I plan to use my blog as a training ground of this discipline, at least until I begin my studies (hopefully I’ll continue after this, even if it is less frequent). Not only will it train me to schedule my time, it will train me to write more and to think more – at least I hope it will!

Over the time that I have been away from my blog I have had many thoughts that would have been good to get down, so hopefully I can get these down before I forget them… anyway, I will see you all again really soon..

Peter

No comments: