Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Some Praise & Prayer Points...

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick catch up from Naomi,
The big move on Saturday went extremely well, we are so grateful to all the wonderful people from Foothills who pitched in and helped us out............it was a great way to end our time in such an awesome community.

I thought some of you might like to hear some prayer & praise points........you don't have to pray for us..........but if you want to......

I would like to praise God for

The wonderful acceptance that we have been shown in our new community.........I was imagining sitting around and being bored for the first little while......boy was I wrong.

The fantastic way our kids have settled into our new way of life, new school e.t.c........in fact, they are not just settled, they are thriving!!!!!!!!

Teaching C.R.E in a new school is going very well, I have had extremely positive responses from various members of staff, and am beginning to become familiar with some children and families in the school.

Please Pray For

Me in particular to find some time for rest and to be able to fit more time with God into my crazy schedule..........It would be nice if people stopped commenting on the dark rings around my eyes

I am running Ladies group for the first time tomorrow (i'm a little nervous)

So few of the kids at Noble Park attend C.R.E, please pray that more kids would want to attend

Peter is beginning to form friendships with a few of the Men in the area, please pray that he would naturally form some meaningful friendships, many of the men around here are lonely and often have no where to go....it's good to be able to offer our place as a drop in for them.

We still don't have our names on the lease where we are living...........the Estate agent thinks it will be fine but is taking her time to sort it out with the owner, I am finding it hard to unpack boxes because in the back of my mind I am thinking "what if I have to repack soon" It would be really great to have that one sorted out.

That I would be able to follow God's leading with making some good connections in the school community

That's all I can think of now, Peter probably has more.......but he's not here so it's up to me.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this.................

Love from Naomi

No comments: